Work in progess and Previews

I'll accept requests for historic or all most historic states of North America.
Since you're allowing leaders of short-lived states there ought to be room for Emperor Norton.

thumbnail

If the full-size images don't have enough detail larger versions and alternatives are available.

Added Norton I, its a little raw, I'll add more hair, and a bowtie, also anyone have an idea for a background? Also does anyone have a use for him?

Shiro, is there any way you can make a 4-era LH for the Davis one?
I don't have a plan at the moment, but I might later on

Shiro, thank you for apparently sneaking into my office, reading my files, and making exactly the leaderheads I needed for my alternate history mod that currently only exists on a spreadsheet.

If you're making units to go with these, how about the Nauvoo Legion for Deseret?:

(If not, a basic rifleman would work, but these dudes have way nicer hats.)

As to Norton I: epaulettes are important.

The background you're using is okay. Alternatives will be posted shortly.

Yes he will be used. At least in some of the steampunk scenarios. As will many of the other leaders you're making.

EDIT:

Remember that Norton should be a little rumpled & wild. So the same goes for the background. Basically anything associated with San Francisco of the Gold Rush / Boomtown era. No Golden Gate Bridge - wasn't built yet. Though Norton did have the idea of building a suspension bridge across the bay.

Potential Exteriors
Palace of Fine Arts, or something else from the Presidio
Gingerbread Victorian Rowhouses

Interiors
Would likely find him somewhere like this. But it's hard to find color photos except of such places in disrepair or too modernized. Maybe something like this?

@Axolotl
glad I can help, the Nauvoo Legion look pretty easy to make.

@Blue Monkey
I like the houses, or the Saloon.
I'll post an update later on, maybe with another head. I almost have geronimo but I've been looking for a good hair piece.

Added Chef Joseph of the Nez Perce, and John A. Macdonald of Canada, unless there are any other requests that catch my eye, I'll probably just make two or so more Amerindians.

Also an advisor

You've got a lot on your plate. OTOH, you're one of the few who regularly makes both units & leaderheads. Any thoughts towards making King units to match these LHs?
It would take too long to make units for all these, for The Great Game I planned on making a few king units, like leader in military clothes and suit, and hope it worked for most of the heads.

Added Chef Joseph of the Nez Perce, and John A. Macdonald of Canada, unless there are any other requests that catch my eye, I'll probably just make two or so more Amerindians.
Will one of those be a Dine with the distinctive headband & turquoise jewelry?

Also an advisor
Several of these LHs would also make good advisors. There is a shortage of women & indigenous figures from this era for advisors in any set I've seen. Also, Custer would make a great military advisor.

It would take too long to make units for all these, for The Great Game I planned on making a few king units, like leader in military clothes and suit, and hope it worked for most of the heads.
I agree. In addition to the military one in a beaver hat, a woman & a couple of indigenous units that could be used as Kings / GLs would be ideal. If you can comfortably fit them in.

A rosette at the base of the feather would put the finishing touch on Norton with style.

Upadates, added Chipeta of the Ute

some new advisers

@Blue Monkey,
Armstrong might make a good adviser, and since he is already done, I might throw him in as a bonus.
I tried to add a rosette to Norton I, but I couldn't get it too look right, and it was messing with the resolution of the peacock feather.

The feather looks a bit like it's floating. Maybe there's a way to have it tuck into the hat band?

The more of these you post the more it becomes clear how good you're getting at making subtle changes to the base model's features. Is that Brigham Young on the bottom row? Looks like the Council House or Assembly Hall in the background.

I'll see what I can do about the feather,

Top Row:
Abraham Lincoln of the USA, Jefferson Davis of the CSA, Samuel Huston of the Republic of Texas, Brigham Young of Deseret/Utah, John C. Fremont of the Republic of California
Second Row:
Peter Pitchlynn (Hatchootucknee) of the Choctaw, Crazy Horse of the Sioux, Geronimo of the Apache, Chief Joseph of the Nez Pierce, Juugang-yaahl (made up, means small raven in Haida) of the Haida
Third Row:
A Pioneer woman, A cowboy, Emperor Norton I of the USA, George Armstrong Custer of US Cavalry, John A. Macdonald of Canada
Fourth Row:
Benito Juárez of the Mexican Republic, Maximilian I of the 2nd Mexican Empire, William Walker of the Republic of Sonora/Lower California/Republic of Nicaragua, Chipeta of the Ute

Top Bottom