World War 2 -Global Conflict

I downloaded this mod but it is first time I have done so and I don't know how to play it. I didn't find instruction anywhere. Could someone tell me how to play it.

forget what I said. I figured it out. Tried couple times and it startet to work

I have finally released my Max Riga version of WW2 Global Conflict. This is my personal favourite and its goes beyond WW2 and has a natural evolution directly into the coldwar. You will need the latest patches and also download the Max Riga Mod. Next I want to divide off Australia,New Zealand,Canada as Vassals of the UK. The technology tree is far more realistic for this mod. Well done Max.

Download http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=183630

I find it deeply disturbing and offensive to see the portrait of OTTO VON BISMARCK along with the Name ADOLF HITLER.... :sad:

Any way to change that?

Merry Christmas everyone!

- Khondar

Well, seeing as there is no Hitler leaderhead included in the game, a substitue must be made. The only way to put the Hitler leaderhead that is on these forums is to turn this into a mod, and I'm not sure trinder1 wants to make this a mod. And Merry Christmas to you too.

On topic: This senario offers a lot of possiblities. In my latest game as Russia, I was able to conqure Grmany and Italy after about 6 years. So, with thoes two out of the way, I looked to Japan, who had declared war on America in 1942, and invaded Hawaii and captured it. So, I invaded, and with China's help, had controll of all of Japan's land posessions by 1949. The game is still on going, so that's where I left off.

Hi Khondar
The game Civ 4 doesnt come default with a Hitler Personailty as the German people would have been offended had Firaxis had included him or if they had included Tojo from Japan the Japanese people would have protested. As I was trying to recreate an authentic historical scenario I included Hitler and Tojo. This may have offended many people but It wouldnt have been World War 2 with out them included it would be an alternative history scenario.

"Ignoramus" means "stupid".

For all the people suggesting that the mod need be more realistic and in tune with the actual events of ww2... why not simply play Hearts of Iron II?

Because "X is allowed to be as bad as possible, because Y does the same thing better" logic is flawed?

A quick question or two:

A) Why does Russia have such few cities? I'm not knowlageable of Russian cities but there has to be atleast one or two that can go in Northern Siberia.

B) Have you ever thought of making this on Rhye's bigger Europe map? That way, you have more room for cities.

All in all, I love it. Simply love it. And I hope you keep it up. Anything planned for the future, or are you still prefecting this? Thanks in advance,

Lean

Downloaded and played the BTS version, first time i've played civ in a while, and have to say i enjoyed this scenario

few suggestions if they're possible to do

dont allow cities to culture flip
change turkey to its own civ
possibly disallow vassals, because the neutrals became a vassal of russian in my game, aswell as argentina becoming a vassal of someone

Also got a crash at 1942!?!

Another thing is that the workers are destroyed after building something. I tried to put lots of them with the worldbuilder in to fix that problem, but don´t think that it did a real big effect. Cause the AI isn´t able to deal with that? And wastes lots of production for them.
Maybe lowering the cost for workers and workboats would make a greater difference!?!

Just my impressions!:)

Altogether: Thanks for this good scenario, which works also on slower PC´s!;-)

Hey, a small update from my game as Russia: I now controll all of Europe, with the exception of Britain. I have a few questions though. Why does Russia have such few cities? I'm not knowlageable of Russian cities but there has to be atleast one or two that can go in Northern Siberia. Have you ever thought of making this on Rhye's bigger Europe map? That way, you have more room for cities.
Thanks,
Lean

I have changed the BTS version and the Max Riga mod to have no City flipping
but with my Max Riga mod it still crashes in 1942 and I'm still mystified how to prevent this if any one has any clues please let me know because I want to play this scenario out more than anyone. because it automatically leads into the cold war scenario.

piter - do u have crash in 1942 playing just WW2 scenario or in WW2 scenario using MaxRigaMod?

there should be NO any crashes with the mod, becouse it doesn't replace any units or technologies, it just add new stuff, so, you can play ANY scenarui using MaxRigaMod.

By the way, trinder1, have u changed ur cities names as I told u be4? Have u mad any updates of ur map?

Top Bottom