Would you ever have sex with somebody who was hot but you didn't respect?

Would you do it?

• Total voters
Don't ever assume that just because you would have sex in a given situation, that everyone would.
This is the primary illusion about men today.

If you have a chance whatever kind of gal it is, you have to use it, or you aren't a man.

And I think this attitudet just makes mices out of men. Meaning men that can't say "no" to sex.

Men, learn to say "no". :lol:

You gain self-respect and more power.
Choose your partners don't let them choose you.

I'd perfer sexual attractiveness and having a relationship. Not no one night stand.

This is the primary illusion about men today.

If you have a chance whatever kind of gal it is, you have to use it, or you aren't a man.

And I think this attitudet just makes mices out of men. Meaning men that can't say "no" to sex.

Men, learn to say "no". :lol:

You gain self-respect and more power.
Choose your partners don't let them choose you.
Is "no" as fun as sex? I don't think so.

I must be a prude.....

Though on second thought, a threesome with a monkey might just propel me to YouTube fame.

Yes, but I would do it in the most humiliating fashion possible. It would probably end up with something being said like, "OH! YOU GOT IT IN MY EYE!" Just so that she knew I didn't respect her, I'd then laugh my a__ off

People who say they'd rather have sex with someone who had a good personality rather than a hot body are the same people who say "A stronger man walks away from a fight."

People who say they'd rather have sex with someone who had a good personality rather than a hot body are the same people who say "A stronger man walks away from a fight."
Got a source for that?

Or I might say:
"People who say they'd rather have sex with hot body with bad personality rather than someone with good personality and OK body are the same people who are carried away from fight scene with stretchers."

Hit it hard XD

No, because I couldn't honestly be attracted to someone I didn't respect. If it was someone I did respect, sex no-strings-attached would be fine by me.

In case my wife reads this, only, I repeat, only if I were single!

I really don't know.

My stance is simple - sex without some sort of commitment is non-optimal, because it changes your attitudes towards many things (i.e., because of its consequences).

But in the given scenario, if it means that nothing will really change, and there are no consequences to speak of, this idea breaks down.

I'd probably do it, though. But it's impossible to tell at this point, really.

No, because I couldn't honestly be attracted to someone I didn't respect. If it was someone I did respect, sex no-strings-attached would be fine by me.

I always find this strange, the connection between attraction and respect. OK boys do your sexual fantasies involve brilliant conversation? Sure I wouldn’t marry someone I didn’t respect but lets get real most males can experience sexual attraction to a picture. It is really hard to have respect for a picture.

Top Bottom