Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

toh6wy

Emperor
Recently, I've been thinking... I've never heard of human milk, or any other human-derived products, being sold at any point in our history, which I find kind of strange. So I wondered if maybe most people would have something against it...

Basically, what would your thoughts be on drinking human milk, or eating products made with human milk, or consuming/using any other human by-product, that is made available commercially? Assume that it doesn't require harming or killing anyone (i.e. human meat).

I would. Breast milk is tasty. I bet you could make a nice sweet cheese with it.

No way!!!!

What does breast milk taste like? I have allways wondered.

Sweet milk.

The only problem would be finding enough lactating females willing to be milked to make any kind of production possible.

The only problem would be finding enough lactating females willing to be milked to make any kind of production possible.

I found a job for my woman that she can do to bring in some extra $$$.

Good idea. :D

I endorse the use of human byproducts!

Poop, when composted at over 120 deg. F, for several days, is entirely sterile of human disease and helps make an excellent natural fertilizer.

We could also use corpses for blood (nitrogen) and bone meal (calcuim/phosphorous/soil conditioning).

But sweet cheese from breast milk... that might be a little out there.

This is one of the greatest quotes I've seen.

Using human milk feels weird to me, but hey, why should it be?
Crap, besides fertilizer, can be used in bricks.
Hair good for anything? (nothing Nazi related, please)
Ear wax for candles?!
And there are a few other things we make, but I don't see them being put to much use.

Of course. We're going to inject them all with hormones and we have to constantly keep them pregnant ... Wait a minute... This could be fun. Oh. Artificial insemination? Nevermind.

Didn't the Nazis use concentration camp victims' hair to make shoe laces?
Also I know Ilse Koch (wife of Karl Koch, commandant of Buchenwald) used victims skin to make lampshades.

It's all just too creepy to me.

Many cultures used hair to make bridles and other tack for a long long time.

Didn't the Nazis use concentration camp victims' hair to make shoe laces?
Also I know Ilse Koch (wife of Karl Koch, commandant of Buchenwald) used victims skin to make lampshades.

It's all just too creepy to me.
Ilse Koch collected tattoos, but the lampshade thing is false.

I will definitely be drinking some fresh squeezed milk when my GF has children. :yumyum:

:cringe:

The image of you fighting children to get to the source.

:lol:

As for the OP, I'm sure there's some decent uses for it. I suppose after the whole shock factor thing is gone, it could be explored.

Top Bottom