WW II December 1941

"Accidentally" read this thread...
Cronicles of mankind however looks more promising. Evenly big maps as my current mod. But it requires al lot of work and of course i have to ask permission from the authors.
You have it! :thumbsup:
Actually I'd be happy and pleased to see some people doing scenarios for CoM.
I'm not sure how much technical support I can provide these days, especially since I am no programer but we'll see.

"Accidentally" read this thread...

You have it! :thumbsup:
Actually I'd be happy and pleased to see some people doing scenarios for CoM.
I'm not sure how much technical support I can provide these days, especially since I am no programer but we'll see.

Oh wow. Thank you very much. But my intention is not a scenario within the mod but i would be using your mod as a base for a WW1/2/3 scenario mod. Because i would be adding new buildings and units and id have to delete things i dont use because it would become to big and slow.
If you are ok with that, that would be great. If not, hey i understand. Of course youll get the credits :thumbsup: for it.

And thank you for "accidentally" reading this post :)

If you are ok with that, that would be great. If not, hey i understand. Of course youll get the credits :thumbsup: for it.
Of course I'm okay with that too.
In fact my CoM is modmod of AND2 (by @45°38'N-13°47'E and Vokarya) which is a modmod od AND (by Afforess) which was a modmod RoM (by Zappara).
So you are about to create a modmodmodmodmod :lol:

Just make sure that I notice your developments, so I can steal adapt some of your good ideas :smoke:

Btw, do you do any python or dll coding?

Last edited:
Hi skyfire,

any news ?

I like to ask you if, after almost 1 year later, you are still working on the mod ?
Or what the overall progress ?

I appreciate any info ;)

Top Bottom