WW1 Infantry

Looks like I need to redo the russian and give him a greenish uniform rather than brown.

The more the merrier!

But I think the Brownish version is acceptable.

A small question about scale.

Do you follow another scale (default units, Sandris slightly enlarge scale), or are you using your own?

I'm almost done remaking it anyway. I made my own, I tried to match the firaxis as much as possible but it might be a little taller.

The new additions are great! I am probably like allot of people downloading units for future use. I just re-installed C3C today I had to return my new HDD for an RMA it went bad after only a couple of weeks.

Wow! :eek: It's always great to know you're in an Awesome phase! ;)

Perhaps we should unofficially rename the conflicts "Wyrm War One" and "Wyrm War Two" (although I'm not so certain about, "The Cold Wyrm War" :hmm: )

:thumbsup: ,

Oz

In the DL for the "Ottoman Infantry Early War" you have no units_32.pcx included.

THX, fixed it as soon as you posted.

Only 3 new units today. A Sikh and 2 American units.

Those are great. I just have one regret: that you don't make them slightly bigger (Sandrisian scale). It's a pitty a good part of your nice job is lost due to the small scale of civilization.

But I'll use most of them, and thanks to you I have two superiods for my mod which are almost filled.

I tested Early German Infantry, Early Ottoman Infantry, and Japanese Infantry.
There is a problem in the INI files with "infantrydeath.wav" I couldn't figure it out so I just removed it from the script.
Also, the INI for Early Germany Infantry is all messed up, the files for the FLCS and the sounds don't match up to what the INI files says.

UnitSound-problem:

This might sound too simple ,but have someone of you tried to load the sound-file into the Windows-Audiorecorder and just choosing the right format (PCM;44100Hz;16Bit;Mono) again and save it after that. Many ,many ,many corrupt sound-files will work after doing so. At least I have fixed tons of sounds that way.

Good Luck and please let me know if it was helpful. If still any problems occur ,I will try fixing it in a Sound-Editor...

oh no Oz :p sleepless nights may do that to a man (and new dad!) :lol:

@General 666
the sound file in question is the InfantryDeath.wav file located in the default Infantry folder. so it's not a custom .wav file...

Really strange that the standard infantry death is giving so many problems.

Top Bottom