WWII: German Sdkfz 165 Hummel

imperator1961 and Gwendoline, thank you both very much for that long needed unit! When I looked into the forum today this was somewhat like Christmas! :bounce::dance::thanx: Is it possible to give the attack animation a little bit more "boom"?

nice to see you branch out, o imperator!

Nice work on your first SPG :) There are two things you might consider improving, though. First, the unit is not to scale with other ww2 units (Wyrmshadow, Gwendoline) and this makes it hard for me to use it in a scenario. 2nd, the explosion and smoke effects could be improved. Please don't feel disappointed by my criticism, you know I'm a fan of your work. :)

Nice work on your first SPG :) There are two things you might consider improving, though. First, the unit is not to scale with other ww2 units (Wyrmshadow, Gwendoline) and this makes it hard for me to use it in a scenario. 2nd, the explosion and smoke effects could be improved. Please don't feel disappointed by my criticism, you know I'm a fan of your work. :)

Hi Ares, no problem, I like positive criticism. As for units scale I am working on a WWII pack that as a very much number of units, even polish, tchecoslovachian, hungarian etc. both tanks and artillery units. The artillery units comes for all nations at last with an AT gun and a Heavy Artillery unit.
As for explosion and smoke effects I have made many experiments but I don't have found nothing that satisfied me, so what you have seen in the Hummel is the best I've tried, but if you can send me some pics (even on my unit) of what you wan I will try to change.:goodjob:

Top Bottom