ZNES - A New World

[ooc] writing orders now, will send in a few minutes[/ooc]

Lord Roddy's security in the knowledge that he was the next Czar was starting to get to his head. He was no longer the cool rational side of the Russian government that he once was. While he didnt let his emmotions override simple logic as the Czar did, he was letting it influince his decisions.
==============================================

To France
From Russia

Your 'threat' is empty (by threat i mean "take 36 and its war"), and for it Russia Dissolves the NAP with France. Your arrogance will cost your people dearly.
36 is mine. there is nothing you can do about it. if you do not relinquish your claim to it, and admit that you have been outmanuevered (sp?) then YOU are the one declaring war.

Lord Roddy

To Engalnd
From Russia

We propose a NAP.
Incase you were wondering, those troops stationed on our western border are the private armies of the Governors of those procvinces. Their main duties are to keep order and provide a basic defence for the provinces.

Lord Roddy

To Ottoman Empire
From Russia

We would like to upgrade our NAP to a DPP.
My relations with France are quickly going downhill, and i would like to be secure in knowledge that my wester borders are secure and friendly.
If you would like we can add a clause to the DPP to exclude France from it (meaning if Russia and France go to war, no matter who starts it, it wont activate the DPP for you)

Lord Roddy

Luckily I managed to bring back my Computer online,so I'll send orders soon.

To:Germany and Greece

We agree to the agreements considering seas D,G,J.

Come on people I need one more set of orders before I can update. I currently have 4 orders, Toasty, AnarchyRulz, Naervod and UKNemesis are the four yet to send orders.

Dexter

I am sending orders right after I post this.

Russia Invades France!
4 Russian Armies invaded the French held Province of 38. The battle was long and tiresome but in the end the overwhelming numbers of Russian Troops defeated the 1 French army. The Russians lost one army in the battle.

2 Russian armies met with an encampment of 1 French army in Province 36, both Sides lost one army in the battle. The Russian General, Bestachnyk claimed the province for Russia.

Incomes:
Russia - 34C
Ottomans - 20C
Egypt - 22C
England - 19C
France - 18C
Rome - 26C
Germany - 25C
Greece -31C

Moderator Note: I didn't move for those who didn't send orders last turn. They didn't bank anything either all they have is what they normally make. Also as of this turn England and Egypt are open to new players.
I changed the symbol for a military base to make it easier to tell the difference between that and a town.

Attachments

• znes.gif
    znes.gif
    64.4 KB · Views: 113
I thought you built 2 fleets in J and sent one to sea L...

Must we assume this is dead?

no.

if you aint noticed the whole forum shut down for the holidays (i mean noone around).

ZNES - Officially Closed
After much thought I have decided to close ZNES. Due to a mixture of lack of orders and my own inexperience of modding NES's. Thanks to everyone who played and I'm sorry it won't continue.
I think I'll just stick to playing NES's from now on ;)

too bad, i thought it was going realy well.
slowly yes, but the whole NES forum has slowed down, and in the case of this particular turn (the last one) its christmas that is responsible for the long delay in getting orders (i just know it).

Top Bottom