Resource icon

Ancient Greek-Roman user interface 2016-10-05

One of my favorite user interface mods. Here is stuff from the original thread:

This graphic mod changes the look of the Civ3 user interface to a more "ancient" style. Since they only change graphics, they should work with all Civ3 versions.

Feel free to use this mod for any purpose. However, if this mod is included in another modpack, or published on the web, please include me as the author - that´s all I´ll ask for.

Installation

After unzipping, all files have to be copied into various subfolders of your Civ3 installation. However, before you do this, make sure you have backups of the orignal graphic files, otherwise you cannot return to the original Civ3 style without a complete new installation of the game. Once you made backups of those files, you can install the downloaded files from my modpack.

Here´s a list of all files:

BACKUP the files...

box left color.pcx
box left alpha.pcx
box right color.pcx
box right alpha.pcx
GlobalWarming.pcx

...which are in the folder Civ3/Art/Interface/, then copy the new/unzipped files with the same names into this folder

consider.pcx
counter.pcx
talkoffer.pcx
uparrow.pcx
downarrow.pcx

...which are in the folder Civ3/Art/Diplomacy/ - then copy the new/unzipped files with the same names into this folder

background.pcx
BottomFadeBar.pcx
BottomFadeBarAlpha.pcx
ProButton.pcx
TopFadeBar.pcx
TopFadeBarAlpha.pcx

...which are in the folder Civ3/Art/City Screen/ - then copy the new/unzipped files with the same names into this folder

buttonsFINAL.pcx
TileInfo.pcx
scroll.pcx

...which are in the folder Civ3/Art/ - then copy the new/unzipped files with the same names into this folder

Now you can start Civ3 and play with the new graphics.
Author
vbraun
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Top Bottom