Resource icon

Another George W. Bush Mod (Version 1.7) 2016-10-05

There has been a mod that parodies Bush's presidency of America. There has been one that made him the leader of the Texan civilization. The "New American Leaders" mod included him as a additional American leader. And now there is "Another George W. Bush Mod".

What makes this one different. Bush's Civilopedia biography is different. Bush's AI personality is different. Bush's diplomacy dialogue is different. There are a few other various differences, ranging from the fact that some of the other Bush mods are overall more primitive in design than mine or the fact that some of the other Bush mods are not updated for BTS. I'm not trying to suggest that my mod is better in everyway but I do think that my mod provides a unique experiance.

This particular Bush mod is meant to be semi serious. Not entirely what I originally planned but its what I ended up with.

******Version Information*****

Previous versions: (1.0) (1.1) (1.2) (1.3) (1.4) (1.5) (1.6)
Current version: (1.7)

Changes in version (1.7): George W. Bush's AI has been modified to somewhat increase his ability to maintain a war effort. His AI also no longer vassels out America while annoyed with potential masters. Also his autobiography has been updated and now covers the ending of his presidency.

******End Of Version Information*****

(Note: This mod is only compatible with the "Beyond The Sword" version of Civilization 4. This mod should be compatible with all official BTS patches up to (v3.19).)

*****Features Included In This Mod*****

1.) George W. Bush Animated Leaderhead.

2.) George W. Bush Button.

3.) George W. Bush Diplomacy Text Dialogue. (Based off of various comments the real life Bush has said. Some of the dialogue has been modified slightly. Only English version of text is included.)

4.) George W. Bush Civilopedia Autobiography. (Ghost written by Slobadog.)

5.) George W. Bush AI Personality
Spoiler :
(His AI personality loves money, espionage, the military, warfare against distant enemies, lumbermills, trade deals, defense packs, police state. He really hates talking to his enemies, being nuked, being voted against, refusal to help during wartime, warmongers, being spied on, razing other peoples cites or having his own cities razed. He sometimes remembers the bad things you did longer than he remembers the good things you did. He is not much of a builder except when it comes to the catagories of money, espionage and military.

6.) Leader Traits. ("Aggressive" and "Protective".)

****End Of List****

*******People Who Made This Mod Possible*******

George W. Bush Animated Leaderhead: GarretSidzaka

George W. Bush Button: I got it from Grave's "History In The Making Mod". I'm not sure who specificly to give credit too.

George W. Bush Diplomacy Text Dialogue: Slobadog

George W. Bush Civilopedia Autobiography: Ghost written by Slobadog

George W. Bush AI Personality: Slobadog

*******End Of List*******

Feel free to comment on this mod or to add or change parts of it for your own purposes. If you do add any part of this mod to your own mod it would be nice if you gave credit to whoever deserves it.

******Installation Instructions******

Click "Download". Click "Save File". Extract file to: Program Files/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Beyond The Sword/Mods

Then start your game as you would normally. Click "Advanced". Then click "Load A Mod". Then well the next step is obvious.

*****End Of Instructions*****

"Another George W. Bush Mod" Thread

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=7056429#post7056429
  • civ4screenshot0005_ljq.jpg
    civ4screenshot0005_ljq.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 154
Author
Slobadog
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update