After much feedback and personal experience I have created a mod that aims to improve the current state of the game.
- Resolving the slow and tedius production gap (pre industrial complex district) and uninspiring early game.
- Addressing tech research going insanely fast in mid-late game.
- Creating more meaningful choices though more meaningful policies (partially implemented).
- Addressing housing constraints that exacerbate the district production issues.
- Improving natural wonders.
- Resolving under-powered sea-tiles / coastal cities.
Spoiler Changelog :
View attachment 456915
Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/81wxfmlctuf25zc/AAAJb9GXJHIQsh-bPyPuF8CQa?dl=0
Unzip it to "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods"
Open the game. Go in "Additional Content" and activate it by checking the box near "Activate Mod" then click "Back" and launch a game.
This mod should be compatible with most other mods, and is fully compatible with AI mods.
- Texts/tooltips revert to Vanilla when a game is reloaded in the same application session. Mod remains fully functional but texts are gone. To fix, close and reopen Civ 6.
Civ 6 Improvements Patch 12
Makes general improvements to Civ 6