Resource icon

SQL Maker Tool 1.0.2

Quick update to fix some issues with NULLs and similar issues. Another issue is the use of the drop down, for the type of modifier fixed a couple, like Technologies. If you find more, please let me know.
Huge update to the tool. Note, this one has a macro, all it does is clear the fields, in case you save it filled out, just click the button at the top to empty all of the fields.

• It now accommodates several modifiers at one time, and assigns the proper modifier table (BeliefModifiers, BuildingModifiers, etc.).
  • Each group of ModifierArguments is color coded and matches to the code it alters.
  • All of the drop downs have been corrected so it will fill in the requirements and ModifierTypes according to what is in the database.

Still left to work out:
  • This does not address DynamicModifiers, so ModifierTypes available are still only the existing ones.
  • This mostly works with traits not fully work with traits, as that requires an extra step, it will go so far as to add the item to the traitmodifiers table and all you have to do after that is add it to the proper traits table.
  • It also does not handle the gamemodifier table properly, but that would only require you to add it to that table to finish it up as well.\
  • I think the requirements section might need a little updating, I haven't tested that one in about a week and a lot has changed, I think it might need a types table mod added

.ss.png
Major Update! This now includes a modifiers and requirements generator.

It goes down to four levels of arguments for both. Again copy the code on the left in blue, it identifies which ones are requirements and which are modifiers in case you want them in separate files.

I could add a clear button, if people want that.

2016-12-11 (3).png

*It is NOT thoroughly tested. I just finished coding it and did some based tests.

Additionally, I did add Civilopedia XML to the techs page.
2016-12-11 (4).png

Please Ignore the DropDowns Page it is where I store all the data, I should have hidden it.

Please leave any feedback or suggestions. I hope this helps, guys.
Fixed a typo in one of the validation routines. It was keeping the code hidden.
Top Bottom