Resource icon

Modern nations 2016-10-05

This is not all my own work; the units etc. were created by other people. The city names, however, are derived from World Gazetteer and reflect modern settlements in order of population in their proper national names. So for instance Dublin is Áth Cliath (Irish) and Edinburgh is Dùn Èideann (Scottish Gaelic). Some names have had to be (as carefully as possible) abbreviated due to the 15-character sticking point. The "modern nations" included in this patch are; the Americans, the Australians, the Canadians, the Chinese, the Danes, the English, the Finns, the French, the Germans, the Greeks, the Irish, the Italians, the Japanese, the Lithuanians, the New Zealanders, the Norwegians, the Poles, the Portugeuse, the Scots, the Spanish and the Swedes. I don't mean any disrespect to any other peoples for not including them. The patch can of course be played from 4000 BC with attendant developments (standard evolutions). This is not a scenario. The only changes I have made to the standard game are to include these modern nations and to play around with the city names. The Scottish city names are accurate as of May 2007, the Irish city names are accurate as of December 2005, and the other tribes' city names are accurate as of some time shortly before then. There are 40 Irish names as opposed to the other civilisations' 20; this is simply because being Irish I play most often as them and I all too often tend to run out of names.

eointhebard3: douay_rheims82@yahoo.com
Author
eointhebard3
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Top Bottom