MS-05B Zaku I

MS-05B Zaku I 2017-01-15

Introduced in UC 0075, the MS-05B Zaku I is the Principality of Zeon's first true mass production mobile suit. Although designed as a front line combat unit, the Zaku I is soon replaced by the improved MS-06F Zaku II as the mainstay of Zeon's mobile suit forces. Early during the One Year War of UC 0079, most Zaku Is are relegated to menial construction and supply duties, although a few continue to serve in combat roles. During the war's opening days, Zaku Is are also used in other combat-related work roles, such gassing of colony populations, attaching booster engines to space colonies to hurtle them towards Earth, and so on. It isn't until the last months of the war that Zeon, desperate after facing losses in Operation Odessa and Operation Star One, move the old Zaku Is back to the front lines to reinforce their faltering main forces. Several units even see combat on Earth when the Midnight Fenrir team fights in defense of the California Base. After the war, Zeon remnants short on mobile suits and supplies continue to use the Zaku I as late as UC 0081. (mahq.net)

The file contains all the sounds and pcx files. Model is not my own creation. Wyrmshadow and AnthonyBoscia provided the animation files. I merely put the pieces together and cleaned up the model for CivIII and added some what if pieces. A big thanks to everyone that helped out!
  • ZakuI.jpg
    ZakuI.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 601
  • ZakuI.gif
    ZakuI.gif
    193.9 KB · Views: 850
Author
Delta_Strife
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update