* Shows real Housing from Improvements values and as a result real Housing values.
* Also updates cities data, banners and top panel when swap/purchase tiles, manage citizen and when tile yields changed.
* Compatible with Vanilla game and the Rise and Fall Expansion. Game version 126.96.36.1997 required.
* Does not affect save games and can be enabled or disabled at any time.
* Compatible with any mod that doesn't change CitySupport.lua and PlotInfo.lua files.
* This mod is already included in the Community Quick User Interface so disable it if you use CQUI.
If you don't need or don't want this mod to update cities data, banners and top panel for any reason simply delete PlotInfo.lua file from the mod's folder.
There is a bug in the Rise and Fall Expansion that also calculates improvements with housing within 3 tiles from the capital if they belong to another player. So this bug transfered to the mod and will be removed after it will be fixed in the expansion.
Real Housing from Improvements 1.2
Shows correct Housing values (+0.5 for each farm, pasture etc.)