Official thread here.
Andean Late Intermediate Period Scenario (Brave New World version): Dominate the Andes & Survive the Spanish Conquest!
A total conversion scenario set in the Late Intermediate Period and Late Horizon of Andean culture (~1200 to ~1550).
- Six playable civilizations, each with a unique trait and path to victory
- All new buildings and units reflecting Andean culture
- Four Andean religions, and a new mechanic allowing you to gain bonuses by visiting religious Oracles
- All new Policy Tree, with branches dedicated to exploiting the environment and ideologies
- A detailed scenario map of Western South America
- 15 new resources including potato, quinoa, San Pedro cactus, llama, and guinea pigs (yes, you eat them!)
- A challenging end-game event that includes plagues, Conquistadores and new heathen religions
- Climate events that dynamically change the environment
- New soundtrack available here (although the civfanatics version has the soundtrack built-in)
- Now available in Spanish!
New in BNW:
- New and original unit graphics
- Trade caravans and cargo ships
- Spanish translation by Yanapaki
- New soundtrack
- Improved balance, especially for happiness and warfare
- A few map tweaks
- Now able to use farm graphics instead of polders
- Can buy out city-states with Great Prophets
- Fairly common bug where game crashes when the Spanish arrive. A simple reload fixes this in many cases, but not always.
- Game occasionally crashes when founding a Wanka city state. A reload usually works. (UPDATE: Fixed as of 13/7/2015)
Rise and Fall of Andean Civilization (BNW) 2016-10-05
Rise and Fall of Andean Civilization (BNW)