Resource icon

SKELL JELL'S CIV3 Modpack II 2016-10-05

SKELL JELL'S CIV3 Modpack II

This modpack has number of scenarios I made some time ago.

Explanation of scenarios
  • 1 Mesopotamia ad= This scenario is the regular Mesopotamia scenario but advanced and changed
  • 2 Rise of Rome ad= This scenario is the regular Rise of Rome scenario but advanced
  • 2 Rise of Rome changed=This scenario is the regular Rise of Rome scenario but changed in my own way
  • 2 Rise of Rome---alexander's conquest= This scenario is where you control Rome in the wake of Alexander the Great's conquests
  • 3 Fall of Rome ad= This scenario is the Fall of Rome scenario but advanced and changed in my own way.
  • 4 Middle Ages-1000 A.D x= This scenario is format of the original Middle Ages scenario but it changed to be set in 1000 A.D. instead of 753 A.D. like the original scenario.
  • 4 Middle Ages ad= This scenario is the middle ages scenario but advanced
  • 4 The Dark Ages= This scenario is another version of the middle ages scenario but I tweaked it.
  • 5 Mesoamerica ad= This scenario is the regular Mesoamerican scenario but changed and tweaked
  • 6 Age of Discovery Advanced= Age of Discovery Scenario but tweaked so it is easy for the English to win.
  • 7 Chesopeak Bay and surroundings= This a historical scenario of the Chesapeake bay and the Indians near it.
  • Chesopeak Bay= This just a simple scenario of the Chesapeake bay.
  • 7 Sengoku - Sword of the Shogun ad= This where one side of the Sengoku has an advantage it is your duty to figure out what Civ.
  • 8 Napoleonic Europe advanced= This is the Napoleonic Europe scenario but tweaked and made better
  • 8 Napoleonic Europe france= This scenario is the Napoleonic Europe scenario but gives France an advantage
  • 9 WWII in the Pacific advaced= This scenario allows one side to find the advantage and you must find out who.
  • 9 WWII in the Pacific Changed= This scenario is the WWII in the Pacific scenario tweaked in my own way.
  • American Revloution 2= This scenario is a American Revloutionbut my second version.
  • Baghdad, Iraq= This scenario is set in today's Baghdad, Iraq
  • Civil war= This scenario is based off the American Civil War
  • Fight for domination= One must die and one must survive. In this scenario you decide which will happen to you.
  • Middle ages long= This scenario is the Regular Middle Ages Scenario but much longer to provide for more gametime
  • Middle as= Scenario of the Middle ages but in the middle of the it.
  • Shogun 1868= This scenario offers you two sides: The advanced western backed industrialized Japanese and the old fashioned samurai. Who win win? You decide for yourself.
  • Spanish American War= This scenario is et in 1898 and simulates the actual events of the Spanish American War
  • The American Revloutionary War= This Scenario simulates the American Revolution in action!
  • The French and Indian Wars= This scenario is set in 1754 with beginning of the French and Indian Wars in America.
  • The French and Indian Wars spain= This scenario is set in 1754 with beginning of the French and Indian Wars in America but gives Spain an advantage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: THIS MODPACK IS FOR CIV 3: CONQUESTS

It is a zip file so use a zip program to access it.

I hope you Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: DO NOT USE ANY PART OF THIS MODPACK FOR YOUR OWN FILES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. YOU DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR COMPUTER AS RESULT OF DOWNLOADING THIS FILE.
Author
Skell Jell
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Skell Jell

Top Bottom