Resource icon

[Tut] Animate with Blender and Nifscope 2016-10-05

The main target of this tutorial is to give a short introduction how custom animation can be created using Blender. For this you must use the newest (atm beta) script, 2.3.12. In this version the export option was activated. What else is needed, basic knowledge about modelling, a model to animate, the Kfm editor and nifscope.

So far i created one custom animation, so there still could be problems, but because the main principle should be same and this option is awaited for a long time, at least by me, i start with this tutorial. But keep in mind it was my first try ever to create an animation and also learned the basics while doing this.

The tutorial will cover the following parts, creating a new bone skeleton with nifscope, rigging vertices to the bones in Blender, animating in Blender and the final work in nifskope. Again most information are reused from other tutorials. Thanks goes to the authors of the other tutorials and the niftools team for making the tools and allow us to use them for free.

Thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=296286

Ciao

The_Coyote
Author
The_Coyote
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Top Bottom