RevCast Episode 40: "The Nitty Gritty"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Straight to the heart of the matter. Regular co-hosts Matt "elthrasher" Morgan and Mike "dukeblue1987" lead the forteith episode of RevCast (RC) entitled "The Nitty Gritty"; with returning guest co-host Craig "GrizzleyTigers4" and first-time guest co-host "MultiPlayaBeast", it is now netcasting with a runtime of 29m59s. The summary of topics is as follows:

- 02m19s | Topic #1
An update on a number of tournaments recently concluded, in-progress and up-and-coming for Civilization: Revolution.
- 05m00s | Topic #2
The good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to Wonders of the World in the game throughout all its eras.
- 21m58s | Topic #3
Reflecting on the continued draw and future prospect for CivRev's longevity in the video gaming community.

RevCast is the second spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling ModCast focuses on Civ modding and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

I really liked listening to Topic #3. Somehow Civ Rev is a sticky game :)
I only play Rev on iPad, so I miss out on the multiplayer experience, but good point on the balancing through the "chess clock mechanic", when you can think on the opponent's time.

I really liked listening to Topic #3. Somehow Civ Rev is a sticky game :)
:)

I only play Rev on iPad, so I miss out on the multiplayer experience,
Comparably so here -- the only difference being I play on the DS, and the DS only.

Top Bottom