¿Quién puede sacarme una sobre juego Civilization 1 (1991) PC ?

poecraft

Chieftain
Me gustaría saber más o menos cuánto tarda el turno de la AI (computadora), por ejemplo, con 7 civilizaciones y en el modo "Tierra" con el rango Emperador, . Cuántos minutos o segundos hay que esperar para que proceda el turno del jugador, etc. Es este juego muy lento ?

Muchas gracias.

Quote via Google Translate
Who can get me out on a game Civilization 1(1991) PC?

I wonder how much more or less takes the turn of the AI (computer), for example, 7 and civilizations in the "Earth" with the rank Emperor. Many minutes or seconds are required to wait before the player's turn, and so on. This game is very slow?

Thank you very much.

I assume that you are running the DOS version. DosBox is available in Español. On a windows PC it speeds up the play to a tolerable level. Maybe not as fast as a 8086 dos machine but playable.

Translation via Google: Supongo que se está ejecutando la versión DOS. DosBox está disponible en Español. En un PC con Windows que acelera el juego a un nivel tolerable. Tal vez no tan rápido como una máquina de 8086 pero dos jugable.

Si juegas con DOSBOX (que supongo que sí), al ejecutarlo presiona seis o siete veces Ctrl+F12. Eso hará que la velocidad de ejecución sea mucho más rápida, puede que incluso demasiado (los menús desplegables a veces son un visto y no visto, como si dieras dos veces con el ratón en vez de una).
Pruébalo, y dime qué tal.

Moderator Action: Please familiarize your self with the CFC Full Rules
The forum is an English language forum
Threads must be posted in English. If you need to post a short phrase in another language, provide an English translation with it.

Google Translate:
If you play with DOSBOX (I guess yes), to run six or seven times press Ctrl + F12. That will make the execution speed is much faster, maybe even too much (the dropdown menus are sometimes seen and unseen, as if she twice with the mouse instead of one).
Try it, and tell me which one.

Si juegas con DOSBOX (que supongo que sí), al ejecutarlo presiona seis o siete veces Ctrl+F12. Eso hará que la velocidad de ejecución sea mucho más rápida, puede que incluso demasiado (los menús desplegables a veces son un visto y no visto, como si dieras dos veces con el ratón en vez de una).
Pruébalo, y dime qué tal.

Moderator Action: Please familiarize your self with the CFC Full Rules
The forum is an English language forum
Threads must be posted in English. If you need to post a short phrase in another language, provide an English translation with it.

Google Translate:
If you play with DOSBOX (I guess yes), to run six or seven times press Ctrl + F12. That will make the execution speed is much faster, maybe even too much (the dropdown menus are sometimes seen and unseen, as if she twice with the mouse instead of one).
Try it, and tell me which one.

Sorry for answering in Spanish, I assumed the person who posted wasn't that good with English or else he would have done it in that language. A good translation of my answer would be:

If you're using DOSBOX (which I assume you do), once you execute the program press Ctrl+F12 five or six times before getting started with CIV. That will make execution time much faster, so don't overdo it, since you might find yourself with too fast a game-play mode, in which menus don't answer correctly when clicking on them.

That's more or less what I wrote...

Top Bottom