[NFP] [1.0.11.16] Portugal can't create trade route it should be able to

Specifically, when Portugal has discovered a city that is not on the coast, and later that city builds a harbor, Portugal can't create a trade route with that city after it has build the harbor.

Portugal can create trade routes as expected with cities that are on the coast, or with cities that have build a harbor before Portugal discovers that city.

I saw it in two games I abandoned and didn't save, and I only later realized what the bug was. I'll post a save and a screenshot when I come across it again.

Maybe a different bug, maybe the same, but it fits the same description: in the attached save I have a trading post in Antanarivo, which should allow me to at least reach Nodwengu and possible also Khangela and Buenos Aires. (Btw, is there a way to see which foreign cities you have trading posts in?) No screenshot, because it doesn't all fit in one anyway, but there's a trader ready to go in Viseu in the save.

Attachments

• Trading post bug.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
Another variant (besides the obvious "Why does my capital not show up in Available Routes?")

Why can I not create a trade route from Coimbra to Kawa? Lisbon has a trading post, Coimbra doesn't, but Civilopedia doesn't mention that that matters.

2021-04-20.png

Attachments

• AutoSave_0080.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
Top Bottom