[R&F] [1.0.12.9] City flips due to loyalty pressure from a defeated civ [reproducible]

yuma_bill

Chieftain
I attacked the Ottomans who had two cities. I conquered Ankara but quickly lost it due to loyalty pressure from Istanbul. I conquered Istanbul, the Ottoman's last city, two turns before Ankara flipped back to the Ottomans...Suleiman gave his death speech, the other civs got really mad at me, then one turn later Ankara flipped to the Ottomans, bringing them back in the game.

I don't know if this is a bug or actually intended behavior in the game, but it seems that if all loyalty pressure is removed from a particular civ, the city should no longer flip to them.

Attachments

• QIN SHI HUANG 56 1800 BCj.Civ6Save
    1 MB · Views: 50
similar situation - Vietnam lost its last city to pressure and it became a free city. when I was a couple of turns away from conquoring it, if flipped from free city back to Vietnam, who hadn't been in the game for at least 10 turns. The below save was after that event, but it's still showing that Vietnam is generating pressure on the city even though there are no other Vietnam cities in the game.

Attachments

• CYRUS.Civ6Save
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
Top Bottom