(1-A) Proposal: WC voting with shift-click

Status
Not open for further replies.

notaspambot

Warlord
Overview:
Currently, humans can vote on WC proposals by one vote for a left-click, ten votes for a middle-click, and for all remaining votes for a right-click. However, middle-click is not the most accessible option for certain setups, and this proposal seeks to change this behaviour to include the more commonly accessible shift+click.

Proposal:
Votes on WC proposals can be assigned ten at a time via middle-click.
Votes on WC proposals can be assigned ten at a time via middle-click or shift+click.

Addendum:
This isn't a balance change, but I'm assuming that UI proposals are valid for the congress as well- do feel free to correct me if they are not.

Unsure if this is feasible to code, you would need someone more familiar with the UI to sponsor it (and there aren't many such people).

UI proposals are valid for the VP Congress in general, though.

Yeah I can sponsor this, not sure when I'll find the time to implement though, probably next month. That said, I don't think this needs to be put to a vote as middle-click remains an option, there are no reasonable grounds for someone to vote "no" on this

@balparmak I concur, so if you're going to add it, I'll close this thread.

Proposal passed on October 7, 2022. As there are no reasonable objections to this proposal, it is immediately ratified.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom