2006 Fantasy EPL

Apparently I am an idiot, becuase I can not figure out how to join the group.. Could someone please let me know how.

heh I'm the same man, I think people are using the second link rather than the Yahoo one. I'll make a team up tonight

Linfield Reserves is my team

Yes, we are all using http://fantasy.premierleague.com/. Once you've completed a team there, on the righthand menu there is a 'Leagues' link. 7 members now. :) It is still called the "CFC Pemier League" though...(missing an 'r' in premier, SoCal ;)).

Regarding PMs, anybody know of any members that might be interested? I think it would be good if we could get into double figures with league members.

My team name is "Cardiff -Ski", btw.

I see the Yahoo game has the crap player selection interface again. They really should implement some drop down menus so that you can quickly move between price bands.

I registered too. I know **** about Premier League football, but what the heck this game could be fun!
Now, it would be rather shameful if a foreigner beat all you Brits! :mischief:

Team name: -

Gr3yL3gion in the second link, can't figure out how to create teams in yahoo/

Someone please help me out.

I already have a CFC group in yahoo, along with a "Fans of MLS" group. I've just been too lazy to link to them.

and I've updated it with teams now. If you decide to join the yahoo leauge, then please be kind and use the same team name for it, or other wise just post it here. doesn't really matter either way.

Top Bottom