2nd City problem with VP and submods

JackAlexanderTR

Chieftain
I have a very specific weird problem that I don't know how to debug. I have latest VP and a few other mods. No problems in random games. I made a Huge map with the world builder (which has the same mods enabled), and playing it everything works well until I create my second city. The second city UI is kinda messed up and won't allow me to change production. However it works well in the capital city.

Again, this same issue doesn't happen on random maps with the same mods, so I can't really blame the mods. But I made the map with the same mods enabled, and this is such a weird specific problem that I don't know how to further debug it or what to try.

Any ideas at all?? I googled but can't find anything else useful to try.

These are the mods I have, I can attach the map too if it helps

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-21 123136.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-04-21 123136.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 37
I did a reinstall of VP without EUI and that fixed it. Anyone aware why EUI would break it?
If ur using Improved City View, I think you need the EUI version?

I only added that later while trying to figure out the issue. I've disabled it after installing the non-EUI version of VP, which seems to be working much better now. I actually even prefer the classic UI over EUI lol

I only added that later while trying to figure out the issue. I've disabled it after installing the non-EUI version of VP, which seems to be working much better now. I actually even prefer the classic UI over EUI lol
The downside of classic UI is that not many modmods support it.
Some modmods even require EUI to be played optimally.

I need links to all the mods you have to check for compatibility for you (steam workshop, civfanatics) not vox populi though!

Top Bottom