A No Barbarian Mod

DanaLea

Prince
Supporter
The game allows me to play without barbarians which I ADORE... but I need a mod which changes the boosts and eurekas that are based off having barbarians... oh, that's nice city-state, you want me to kill a barbarian for you to get an envoy? Oh well. And that city-state wants me to boost a tech that requires that I clear a barbarian camp. Another I won't get able to get. Oh, I got a great person! Oh. It's the one that will convert all barbarians to my side. *sigh*

Policy cards don't bother me, I just chose a different one, but city-state quests and great people. Ugh.

The game allows me to play without barbarians which I ADORE... but I need a mod which changes the boosts and eurekas that are based off having barbarians... oh, that's nice city-state, you want me to kill a barbarian for you to get an envoy? Oh well. And that city-state wants me to boost a tech that requires that I clear a barbarian camp. Another I won't get able to get. Oh, I got a great person! Oh. It's the one that will convert all barbarians to my side. *sigh*

Policy cards don't bother me, I just chose a different one, but city-state quests and great people. Ugh.
This really should be part of the normal game, IMO (along with removing the barbarian-based agendas).

Top Bottom