Age of War PBEM

Hi everyone, sorry i haven't been around, i didn't have the internet until about 2 - 3 weeks ago, and i've been busy with mid-terms and term papers for the past few weeks.
Anyways i know there's a replacement in Imp1870, but i don't think i've seen a replacement in this game.....is there? if not would you like me to return?

Ok :)

thank ya thank ya :)

Good news, JamesJKirk has offered to remove the railroads. He's going to do it next turn though so that each of us will have a chance to move our troops to where we would want them in a no-RR game. Remember to get that taken care of now or you'll be dragging them across regular roads.

Btw, I just realized we never found a replacement for Yop... everybody look around. Would any of his allies be willing to play for now, since Turkey's turns are pretty short anyway?

Fine by me, but I really hope it can be temporary.

Any time. ;)

Ok, i'm at home for Thanksgiving holiday i'll probably be back at my house at college saturday(tomorrow)

Prime Minister Lux has arrived back in London after a 3 month trip to France to determine the severity of damage due to the German invasion. This survey was extensive and time consuming to calculate the number of english engineering corps that need to be sent to France.
This morning the I and IV Engineering Corps landed near Le Harve, they are improving the farmland around the city until the French Prime Minister gives direct orders to their commanding officers.:goodjob:

Originally posted by SunTzu
Prime Minister Lux has arrived back in London after a 3 month trip to France to determine the severity of damage due to the German invasion. This survey was extensive and time consuming to calculate the number of english engineering corps that need to be sent to France.
This morning the I and IV Engineering Corps landed near Le Harve, they are improving the farmland around the city until the French Prime Minister gives direct orders to their commanding officers.:goodjob:

We thank the British for their contribution to France's reconstruction, and remind them, the more the merrier. :lol:

hmmm bump

ALEJANDRO!!!

President Paplovow announced an aid package that will be sent to France over the comming year. It involves both technical assistance and financial aid.

With the help of our allies, France will be restored to pre-war levels.

Trade news:

Coal, Zhitomir => Trieste
Textiles, Tambov => Berlin
Textiles, Vyazma => Nancy

btw, when are we going to implement the new "non-railroad" rules. I thought it was this round, but i guess we need the new rules... :confused:

I told Kirk to give us one turn to reposition our forces to what they would be were there no railroads, meaning that he'll do it sometime after my turn. Hopefully nobody forgot to do this!

Top Bottom