[R&F] AI loves to nuke the same city over and over again?

FunkRobocop

Chieftain
Anyone has experience with the AI nuking the same city all over again?

What's the point in building 10 nukes to destroy a decontaminated city center with surrounded radiated tiles and no units.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that never, ever gets nuked by the AI. Not even by Ghandi.

Yes.

In my game Shaka nuked like 4 times the same russian city, three of those were consecutive. I think he also nuked some aztec city a couple of times but I'm not sure.

I've seen the AI continue to strategic bomb a city centre with 0 HP repeatedly, turn after turn, as well.

Might be a related problem. Possibly the bomb/nuke decision tree doesn't include a check on whether the city is already at 0 HP.

I've seen the AI continue to strategic bomb a city centre with 0 HP repeatedly, turn after turn, as well.

Might be a related problem. Possibly the bomb/nuke decision tree doesn't include a check on whether the city is already at 0 HP.

More like a decision-weed...

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that never, ever gets nuked by the AI. Not even by Ghandi.

I haven't been nuked either

I've never been nuked either. I don't think I've ever even had the AI make any nukes that I was aware of and I always play on emperor.

I've been nuked in one game that I can recall and the same thing happened to me then. They nuked the same city 4-5 times in a row.
Was so happy at first that they had actually built nukes, and then disappointed when the behaviour appeared to be bugged.

Top Bottom