AI trading his two big cities if I declare war on France

Konietzko

Chieftain
I was going to declare war on France. Then I saw they were already in a war with Greek. I asked Greek what would they pay for me if I also declared war on France - they were ready to give their two very big cities.

I have always felt in civ 5 and 6 that trading "declare war on 'x' " doesn't really work because it feels kinda exploit... So I am asking that should I avoid "exploiting" the trading system, or is there hidden logic behind I don't know yet?

Attachments

• civ 5 trade.JPG
    civ 5 trade.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 99
I was going to declare war on France. Then I saw they were already in a war with Greek. I asked Greek what would they pay for me if I also declared war on France - they were ready to give their two very big cities.

I have always felt in civ 5 and 6 that trading "declare war on 'x' " doesn't really work because it feels kinda exploit... So I am asking that should I avoid "exploiting" the trading system, or is there hidden logic behind I don't know yet?

This should not be possible in the current version. Which version are you playing?

In-game it says it is "v. 94", so version 94? I remember it's being a quite old version, installed last year on the 7th of August. Should I get the newest version (May 22nd)?

Last edited:
Top Bottom