[R&F] Alliance meta

Late-game techs often don't have eureka conditions by themselves, so you could get those through spies or GS only. In R&F you could also get them through alliances, which may save some valuable research turns. Plus, city-states often give Eureka quests for such techs.

We still don't know how chopping works in R&F. I'd say the probability of nerfing it is very high. Probably even overflow mechanics changes.

I think that's too early for such calculations. It's based on assumption what nothing was changed other than released info, but it's surely not the case. Even regular patches tweak a lot of things throughout the whole game and full-featured expansion should do it to much greater extend.

1:Late game eurekas are not important, since you're at 1,000+ science per turn and just can finish every tech in 1 turn. Moreover, eureka trigger removes current science overflow, so it may actually not even positive.

2:You can't assume things before any hint was released.

3: You shall try to have at least some looks at released details instead of just saying "oh it'll change"

On the other hand, things like Warlord's Throne or Stewart's +100% chopping are really interesting and game-changing. I think the game definitely encourages a war-focused playstyle in R & F.

What about Ancestral Hall as a T1 building instead of Warlord's Throne. Assuming you can only pick one in the game (though I imagine there will be workarounds).

Top Bottom