am i the only one who hates ron?!

Vietcong

Deity
i cant stand it!!!!
my i have mgs overran and killed by as few as 2 knights!! wtf!? and mg has a Disatvantage agisnt guys on hourse?!?!!

grenadears, guys with freaking muskets destroy my panzers!!!
and its another one of thouse games whear heavey troops beat calvery, calvery beats meadeum, meadeaum beats light, light beads heavy!

i hate that!! and uus SUCK!! thear exacly the same as any other swords man but with a 5% bounus agisnt other heavey infanty.... the uus comletly suck....

oooo, and one of ther freaking watch towers shot my fighter down with a freaking AROW!!!!!!!!!!!! AN AROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!! THATS WORSE BS THEN MY TANK BEING BEATEN BY A FREAKING SPEAR MAN IN CIV!!!!

Have you patched the game? Machine guns are weak against tanks, and therefore horses. The arrow should damage you, but not take you down after a lot of shots (unless you're using biplanes, then it makes sense to be taken down).

no it dosent!!! u choldnt even hit a plane with a freaking araow, and if u happend to it wholdnt even pirce it or take it down!! ITS SO GAY!!!

yea mgs are eak agisnt tanks, but y shold thay be weak agisn hourses!

Chill out! This is a fun game. Every game has it's bugs, some games have alot of bugs. How about you not play RON and play... whatever fun Gothic Muslim games you like...

Vietcong said:
u choldnt even hit a plane with a freaking araow, and if u happend to it wholdnt even pirce it or take it down!!
I've always thought of that as more of a balance thing, so you don't easily bomb everyone into oblivion as soon as you reach aircraft.

but thear arows!! what thay shold have is for civs that are behind in teck able to buy guns or modren troops like merchanys from say a budlign named "black market" that whold be a way to balance the game out with out haveing bomers blown to crap with arows!!

Vietcong said:
but thear arows!! what thay shold have is for civs that are behind in teck able to buy guns or modren troops like merchanys from say a budlign named "black market" that whold be a way to balance the game out with out haveing bomers blown to crap with arows!!

You're expecting something that the game was never designed to for. As far as bi-planes go, they are very vulnerable to ground fire historically. In WWI, many pilots were shot by rifles because bi-planes were slow and made of fabric or soft wood. Being shot by an arrow is not much of a stretch. And, if you figure that 100 arrows are shot at a low flying bi-plane, one is bound to hit a critical spot.

but tis one aro, not hundred, and it wasnt a bi plane but a ww2 eara bomber

Vietcong said:

That is a good Idea! I'm sure you could make that somehow using scripts, but I dunno how.

PS: Learn to spell. :p

Fox Mccloud said:
That is a good Idea! I'm sure you could make that somehow using scripts, but I dunno how.

PS: Learn to spell. :p

read my signature, im autistic...

I don't know if it's pathetic, but it certainly doesn't have much replay value. Played the campaign once, it was fun, but I couldn't really get interested in playing it again after that ... it just seemed it would be more of the same.

you are a freak

Vietcong said:
no it dosent!!! u choldnt even hit a plane with a freaking araow, and if u happend to it wholdnt even pirce it or take it down!! ITS SO GAY!!!

yea mgs are eak agisnt tanks, but y shold thay be weak agisn hourses!

MGs are weak against horses because the tanks and horsemen are 'classified' together. So you either have both tanks/horses good against MGS or MGS good against both tanks/horses

exacly, y not clasifie them difrently? that whold be much beater!

exacly, y not clasifie them difrently? that whold be much beater!
because that would be a ****load of work, so instead of bad mouthing a great historical game, just put it back in the corner and leave it alone. I will be over to rescue it shortly :p lol

Top Bottom