Anime Universal Units MOD ERROR

Kenai24

Chieftain
Hello, I am reporting an error with a mod I created that is supposed to help the other mods I created.

In this mod, I created XML files that are to be the base for the unit classes for many of the unique units I created for the Civilizations in my other Anime MODS.

Most of the brand new UNITCLASS I created in this ANIME UNIVERSAL UNITS mod don't show up for construction nor purchase for each respective civ's unique units. The cost requirements for many of these are labeled as FREE and thus cannot be constructed nor purchased even though they actually do show up as listed for those civs.

I need help to solve this.... How do I fix this?

As of now my Abyssal-Sirens, Anime America, Anime Australia, Anime China, Anime Finland, Anime France have units that follow this trend. They thus are unable to function properly as intended. The rest are still able to work as of now.

I understand that many of my comments of the past may not have been the best nor have been helpful. I understand and seek to change that. As of now, I do require help in order to solve this massive bug/error plaguing mod mods.

Please help me. Here is the link to this ANIME UNIVERSAL UNITS mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2988797097

Top Bottom