Any good Lets Plays of this Colonization that you've seen that could help me?

Illusion13

King
I've always sorta known how to play the original Colonization, but I really can't grasp how to play this one... For one, I have trouble even finding a good enough starting location, the natives seem way too dense along the coast (I've been playing as France, and just using the Play Now option with the A_New_World scenario). Not really sure how you could snatch all the founding fathers without causing too much REF increase either...

And does Silver even exist in Civ4Col? It was one of the greatest resources to get a hold of when starting in the DOS game.

While we're on this subject, are there any good Lets Plays of the original Col just for entertainment? Yeah I'd like something to watch for comparison...

I just started playing for the same reason I bet you are (Steam Baby)...

But I must say fish islands been berry berry good to me. Popping out new colonists every 8 turns or so provides a lot of flexibility early... and when it comes time to feeding those wild horses of Corolla (sorry, North Carolinian)... the fish island cannot be beaten.

Ultimately, the fish Island becomes my main production city with all boats delivering it raw materials for the factories while it cranks out an SOL every 6-8 turns.

Top Bottom