1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Attack on GWT - Discussion and Planning

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Ankka, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Cheetah

Cheetah Chieftain

Huh? Would you care to tell me the difference between real life and a game NeoDemocrat? Especially the part that makes you think roads will be the best target?

2. Emp.Napoleon

Emp.Napoleon SUPER EMP!

I say leo's since when they see that we are attacking they will upgrade all of their units. But the bad side about thatis that they may have already done that. So maybe the roads would be top choise, being as that will slow down the advance on CGN. But then they may already have all the troops they need down there.

3. Zarn

Zarn Le Républicain Catholique

In the meantime, we need to build up a sizable defensive force in our lands for a counterattack...

4. Noldodan

Noldodan 2 years of waiting...

You know, any GWT or GCA spy could just look into the main MSDG forum, the one that isn't secure, see this thread title as the last one posted into, and know that we're going to attack them. And all without breaking a single rule. Kind of a hole in security, isn't it? Perhaps we should be more... circumspect in our thread names in the future.

EDIT: Just noticed this too. If the last post in the Demogame forum is in this thread, they could just be innocently browsing the forums when this thread title catches their eye. No spying involved, just happenchance.

5. Rik Meleet

Rik Meleet Top predator Retired Moderator

Trust me; I've tested it. A person without acces to this MSDG game (thus registered and cleared by Thunderfall) will NOT see these posts nor titles anywhere.

They just see the Multi-Site Demo Game thread and the posts there (and can access them), but not the posts in the MSDG high council nor the ISDG.

6. Noldodan

Noldodan 2 years of waiting...

Huh. Then ignore all I said above.

7. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Funny. This was just discussed in the other ISDG too. :lol:

8. Cheetah

Cheetah Chieftain

Got a new mail from E_T:

9. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Well, their economic idea sounds interesting.

10. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Not too bad... What shall we do?