Auto move of units

PatrickSWarner

Chieftain
I am not sure if there is a bug in the auto journey system on units or am I misunderstanding something? If I right click on a tile far away, I see a black dotted line with numbers on it - I assume that this means my unit will automatically travel to that place and the numbers are the turn progression.

However, sometimes when I make a turn, the unit doesn't move. If I then click on it, I still see the black line and I don't get "unit needs orders" prompt.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

If your unit is in the middle of a multi-turn route to a waypoint, the automoves don't actually occur until you've completed all of your manual unit orders and have hit Next Turn.

You only get prompts from the Automove units if it needs new orders (obstructed, destination tile now occupied, etc).

If your unit is in the middle of a multi-turn route to a waypoint, the automoves don't actually occur until you've completed all of your manual unit orders and have hit Next Turn.

You only get prompts from the Automove units if it needs new orders (obstructed, destination tile now occupied, etc).

Oh - I guess that explains it - I was expecting them to move before I move my units

Top Bottom