Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry for not being clear in my question concerning my avatar.

It is a jpg file and I was wondering if I needed to save it as a gif file before I could try to remove the background and make it transparent. Since I am color blind I know I can't accomplish this on my own. If someone is willing to try I would appreciate it very much.

ybbor said:
@Raen: actually PNG doesn't really work with transparencies in IE. Just look at birdjaguar's avatar.

yes I know, doenst work tottally.

But I always use png in my avatars, mine work because they are in 8 bits colors.

If you use 256 bits colors it will have that blue in background (I did some like that to not loose quality)

Reno said:
My try with that. :)

Thanks, I like both. I made a mess trying to do it myself. :) :goodjob:

can someone help me with this?

Well, now that the HoI2 AAR is over :cry:

I need a new avatar. I am thinking Egypt.

I'm thinking one of these,

Maybe a face transplant? Not sure, just give it your best and I'll see the results, then see what my next course of action shall be.

If you want me to I can go find other/better pics. EDIT: Or another idea, if this doesn't work too well I willswitch onto making him look roman.

No ideas about that yet.

you have a good theme going! :lol:
here is my try at it. [using this image]

Attachments

• prince_scamp_pharaoh.gif
    prince_scamp_pharaoh.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 129
Ooh, thank you both! I can't decide on which one to use! Hmm, probably time to change my avatar on another ofrum to, so I can use both!

Thank you!

EDIT: Dion yours has to large of a file size for here apparently :( EDIT: Thanks.

Could someone just clean up my current avatar a bit?

I'm interested in combining my Frank Sinatra avatar with the the one featured below. I'd do it myself, but it's a .gif, and my skills aren't up to par. I don't want the text part of the attached picture, just the symbol.

Attachments

• brigh2.jpg
    brigh2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 48
let me know is there's ANY way you want this changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom