Avenger Tank (13th June 2005)

muffins

Lemon scented
Goldflash wanted this one.

Comes with animations for Run/Default/Fidget/Fortify/Attack1/Attack2/Death, sounds, pedia pics and a units 32.

Avenger Tank 965k

EDIT - For those that have not seen my great big Space Marine unit-pack and don't realise ... the cyan colour is the Civ colour!

I sould have mentioned that in the first place :)

Attachments

• AvengerPediaLookie.jpg
    AvengerPediaLookie.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 3,255
duh... avenger - I first read, that this was an average tank, and I was about to write here something as redundant as "What is it exactly in this thank that can be defined as average"... until I re- and rere- and rerereread the title... :)

It's looking great (as all your wh40k-units do) :thumbsup: . What is that thing over the deck of that thing? A pelt of some wild animal?

Oh yes - terrifying turquoise :lol:

Frankly, I've sometimes thought why on earth do those marines paint their armours and stuff with such bright and unbroken colours ... :crazyeye: ...

Here is how I see it.

Games Workshop is British. And the British inisted on equipping their soilders in thoes Red Coats all thoes years. It must be a Limey thing. :D

Big and bad. In a good way.
I almost didn't see it with that camouflaged tarp on top

Hey, Nice job! but i think it could use a litte work on the coloring of the tank, but otherwise you did a really great job

Top Bottom