Bottom Panel Info

From screen grab 3 (no faith in the top panel) you're playing vanilla not G&K and the mod is setup up for G&K (the IsAllowEmbassyTradingAllowed() method is G&K only)

Kicker is on the description on the mod list says for vanilla and G&K.
So its still just G&K not vanilla.

From screen grab 3 (no faith in the top panel) you're playing vanilla not G&K and the mod is setup up for G&K (the IsAllowEmbassyTradingAllowed() method is G&K only)

It's supposed to check which version is being used, or whether religion is off. Chances are, I've missed a check somewhere when G&K only methods come up. Usually, for things like Embassies, it should assume true if bIsVanilla etc

Kicker is on the description on the mod list says for vanilla and G&K.
So its still just G&K not vanilla.

I've just sent you a PM with a link for an amended version that will [hopefully] get around the issue.

Let me know how you get on :)

Ok I just played with the changed mod.
Couple things...
Still the player can't make a trade with the AI. Any 1st meetings with the player and the AI...I would still press the esc button.
AI's trash talk was not showing up. I guessing on the trash talk as India kept popping on want to tell me on something.
I took pictures...one of them is where the AI makes a trade with me.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Lua2.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 2013-04-11_00001.jpg
    2013-04-11_00001.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 2013-04-11_00002.jpg
    2013-04-11_00002.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 2013-04-11_00003.jpg
    2013-04-11_00003.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 2013-04-12_00001.jpg
    2013-04-12_00001.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 53
Ok I just played with the changed mod.
Couple things...
Still the player can't make a trade with the AI. Any 1st meetings with the player and the AI...I would still press the esc button.
AI's trash talk was not showing up. I guessing on the trash talk as India kept popping on want to tell me on something.
I took pictures...one of them is where the AI makes a trade with me.

Hope that helps.

Ok, there's quite a few things wrong, but the debug message I was looking for showed up with the correct result. The rest should be things I just need to tidy up... he says :mischief:

Lastest test...
Accept Embassy at every trade.
Player able to trade with AI :goodjob:
Still a jumble of words in 2 of the pictures i posted.

Attachments

• Lua3.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 65
Its gotten better. Still some issues with the scambled words on the bottom.
One glitch at the start of the game. I noticed this from the last update from amend 2.
So i'll post a pic of it along with the lua.
To understand the pic is where the computer put the settler at.
After moving the settler to another spot and back its back to normal.

I've seen impovement on the politics pages. almost equal to infoaddict mod but a difference.

Attachments

• 2013-04-17_00001.jpg
    2013-04-17_00001.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Lua4.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 43
Couple of methods being used that are only in G&K. I've just diff'ed the two sets of Lua header files so this post may help find other issues

Couple of methods being used that are only in G&K. I've just diff'ed the two sets of Lua header files so this post may help find other issues

Judging from the log, I'm hoping it's just a few things in one file to work around, though I have to admit that expecting to use a vanilla version by simply deselecting the G&K DLC option was a bit naive :sad:

Its gotten better. Still some issues with the scambled words on the bottom.
One glitch at the start of the game. I noticed this from the last update from amend 2.
So i'll post a pic of it along with the lua.
To understand the pic is where the computer put the settler at.
After moving the settler to another spot and back its back to normal.

I've seen impovement on the politics pages. almost equal to infoaddict mod but a difference.

I've amended the happiness tweek, which I'm guessing to be the likely cause of the "can't settle" issue and think I have a way around the one issue that would be left after that. As it stands at the moment at least, pending anything else :)

Judging from the log, I'm hoping it's just a few things in one file to work around, though I have to admit that expecting to use a vanilla version by simply deselecting the G&K DLC option was a bit naive :sad:

I always have been de-selecting the G&K option.

latest update.
settle fixed.
bottom panel jumble words fixed. liked the icons.
Interesting matter on the embassy's. Its a constant lock on the embassy's and its not being shown on the politics pages of how many embassy's does that civ have. Every deal made the embassy is there.

Attachments

• Lua5.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 58
Looks like there's yet another file that's calling for tradelogic, which may/may not be keeping the embassy business going until sorted.

Embassies will always show as zero for vanilla, unless I do an arbitary count to take the place of the G&K method.

Still, looking a lot better than it did a few tries back :)

Found something interesting that i took a pic of.
Look at the top left corner of the screen.

Attachments

• Lua6.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 2013-04-17_00002.jpg
    2013-04-17_00002.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 91
Found something interesting that i took a pic of.
Look at the top left corner of the screen.

Thanks and thanks for the testing help :)

Judging by the latest log, it's more or less clear... at least until the new expansion comes out :king:

The rogue icon in the pic is to do with luxury deals and my still figuring out how best to use instance manager...or not, as you can tell :crazyeye:

There's still a few things I want/need to sort out before it goes up on Steam as an updated version, so shout if anything further crops up :)

I still have the last save on the game Once i'm more awake and see some "interesting" glitches i'll let you know.

Top Bottom