• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Building build time / slower time ?

wonderG

Chieftain
Are there no mods for fixing building build time (G and K) ? Somewhat annoying to continuesly have a long building build que. It should be possible to build buildings from techs and squeeze in some units inbetween. IOW the building build time is too long, so long that a unit AND building focus is not possible at the same time, are there no mods that fix this?

What game speed are you playing ( quick, standard, epic or marathon)? I personally play standard speed usually, sometimes epic, but really can't stand marathon speed. The turn time for building/units can also be improved with right tile usage. Also u don't need to build everything in each city. Spread the unit and building construction among your cities.

Welcome to one of the side effects from the 1 unit-per-tile feature. ;) Oh, and welcome to the Civ V forum.

This is absurd. This game is just played differently than civ4 and civ3, but it it totally manageable with right understating of game mechanism. One should learn the differences in the game mechanism and adapt instead of mindless criticism.

I find standard to be the most accurate. I kind of wish each era was more like Total War , and with riots, disasters, war etc. destroying buildings ... spending 100's of years on a single building seems strange and civ5 is, with all it's graphics and sounds, so slow pased ...

Top Bottom