But ... I never even got to know them....

andersw

Emperor
upload_2022-3-16_20-42-40.png

upload_2022-3-16_20-43-1.png

Both Persia and Sweden got eliminated in early medieval before I even got to meet them.
I was surprised because Persia is usually very strong in the early game, sweden can be a bit hit or miss.
Also of note, I managed to survive spanish naval assault ... yes I had basically no navy on the side she attacked and lots of coast with crossbows and later muskets.

Btw will they become vassals if I liberate or just another AI declaring in 10 turns after I resurrect them?

Pretty sure if you bring back a player by releasing a city they will be your vassal, but I haven't done it recently.

Pretty sure if you bring back a player by releasing a city they will be your vassal, but I haven't done it recently.

Im not sure about that, but I hope I can provide an answer to the question in a few days.
Spain+crusader spirit is a bit grindy.

Btw will they become vassals if I liberate or just another AI declaring in 10 turns after I resurrect them?

They become voluntary vassals if you liberate after Medieval. High reluctance to declare independence, as well.

Top Bottom