Challenging The Demigods

Stories like this die all the time, the writer hasn't been logged on in almost a year.

Sadly taking screenshots and writing everthing that happens in a game sometimes turn the game into "tedius work"... I started a similar story when playing what was supossed to be my last monarch game 3 years ago or so... because of work issues I couldnt finish the game and also quit playing the game... now im back and Im tempted to start a story about my "last emperor game" before jumping into deity... but honestly im lazy about that :lol:

So as u say yes stories like this die all the time... :( maybe it would be better to write the story in wordpad and save those screenshots and upload them only once the game is already finished

I started to make my own story too, but it became a lot of work. Then I kinda got bored with the particular game. I still wanna try the story thing. But if I do I'm just gonna paste the screenshots into MS Word instead of saving them directly after taking them.

I was hoping posting on here would like email the storyteller or something like that (if subscribed) and make them want to start playing again.

It will email them, if they are subscribed. Weither that motivates anyone to play more or there is no telling. It can't hurt.

Top Bottom