Changes in 1.17 patch not in README

rev063

Chieftain
Anyone noticed changes in the 1.17f patch that weren't noted in the README?

Here's one I noticed: goody huts may now give you an Army, instead of a warrior! Happened to me on the first goody hut I found :).

Not sure if this is a change or not, but I wasn't able to upgrade pikemen to musketmen. This was expected -- I didn't have enough gold -- but I seem to recall it used to give you a popup saying this. Now the upgrade button simply doesn't appear.

Anything else?

Riflemen make a shooting sound instead of a running sound. Not an intentional change I think, but a overlooked bug. LOL Its funny though.

Originally posted by Dillo
Riflemen make a shooting sound instead of a running sound. Not an intentional change I think, but a overlooked bug. LOL Its funny though.
I've had that always. Thought it was intended like that.

Originally posted by Dillo
I've always had that happening in prior versions. As well as the cavalry not making firing sounds when attacking another cavalry.

loki

I posted all the changes I found in the BIC file in <a href="http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16385">this thread.</a> Many of them are not listed in the readme file.

Top Bottom