Check In Thread

ansar said:
Btw, have I seen you in GOTM before?

I have played COTM33&34 and GOTM63&64(first time playing PtW).
It looks like I posted just before you in COTM34 Second Spoiler thread, so yes. Nice to see you again.:)
BTW- I seem to recognize everbody on this team from threads, posts, and game examples I've read. I've read all the threads in the HoF forum, good reads all, guys. Very nice job on the SidViciousSG, SirBugsy.:)

Hey thanks Prince M. Come on over to the pub and I'll buy you a pint. :beer:

hi guys, I live in shanghai, GTM+8,
I am a minor c3c player,
know too little about Multi-Team Demogame.
and English grammar too.
I now know gotm and sgotm system and can play a signle turn for 1 hour.

hi guys, I live in shanghai, GTM+8,
I am a minor c3c player,
know too little about Multi-Team Demogame.
and English grammar too.
I now know gotm and sgotm system and can play a signle turn for 1 hour.
Ni-hao, archphoenix! :)

Welcome aboard arch Phoenix. I was in your fair city on business ten days ago. I hope you had a good time at Duanwu Jie (Dragon Boat Festival). Shanghai is a very interesting place.

Its good to see you Archie. What do you think of the current state of affairs? Hows the SGOTM going?

thanks for your welcome.

@killercane
I need look more post to understand.
I attend sgotm12 as REGULAR memger,
and now the progress almost come to end(to dip victory)

I'm the new kid on the block, at least in regard to team Gong. Just got added yesterday. :)

I'm a recent college grad in Management and Finance, so I like the planning and micromanaging aspects of civ, ;) and I can't resist a great debate. Anyone ever play the classic "Diplomacy" boardgame? :) The lure of human diplomacy in a civ context was probably the main reason I signed up for this gig.

About a year ago I made the switch to Deity and I now have 3 Deity victories on my record. Warmongering is more my Civ thing than playing nice, so I'm not the greatest trader nor the most adept at handling AI egos with kid gloves. :p

Until very recently, I had no idea what a Demogame was and I have even less idea what our team situation is, especially considering ya'll have been playing for over 6 months now on this thing.

I'm happy to fulfill any role that is needed, or just to observe and pipe in with comments if you guys have everything under control. I live in California and am online frequently during the 8am-5pm hours...

Its good to have you O! Just read up on the diplo thread and the turnplay logs those are pretty good to get you caught up. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks for the welcome, Killercane. :)

I'll try to catch up on my "homework" in this game later on this evening...

I'm Nate

I'm at regent holding, can prolly move up one. Never really played GOTM, HOF, Demo, or PBEM really. I have Complete but I cant' find the first disc anymore, so I'm stuck with Vanilla unless somebody knows how to legally/illegally get the first disc.

I live in Virginia, USA, which is -5 UTC. It's during the summer and I have no job/life, so I'm generally free to be on as much as i want. Might be getting a job soon, and of course school eventually.

Expect stupid questions from me.

-Nate

Top Bottom