China BIC & BIX

sprnv8

King
China Read ME:

BIC version:

This is a map of China with resources, Goody Huts, But it doesn't have any rivers in it so you might want to add some.
Mabye I will Later!!!:)

Windows Path for Civilization III: C:/Program Files/Infrogrames Interactive/CivilizationIII/
Click on My Computer, Find and click on Program Files, Find and click on Infrogrames Interactive,
Click on Civilization III, from there you should be able to find the other folders.

Install: Copy the Scenario file to your Civilization III/Scenarios folder.

You can open your editor to alter the Rules of the game if you wish or have to the know how.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIX version:

This is a map of China with resources, Goody Huts, But it doesn't have any rivers in it so you might want to add some.
Mabye I will Later!!!:)

Windows Path for Civilization III PTW: (C:/Program Files/Infrogrames Interactive/CivilizationIII/CivIIIPTW/)
Click on My Computer, Find and click on Program Files, Find and click on Infrogrames Interactive,
Click on Civilization III,Find and click on CivIIIPTW, from there you should be able to find the other folders.

Install: Copy the Scenario file to your Civilization III/CivIIIPTW/Scenarios folder.

You can open your editor to alter the Rules of the game if you wish or have to the know how.

China Bic & Bix

Author: Sprnv 8 (SuperNova 8)
E-Mail: jkays@fuse.net
6:12 PM 7/12/2003

Attachments

• china.jpg
    china.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 924
The map is great, but if it were me i would make the terrain more consistent so it changes more "easily" but if it were me it would look nothing like china so, good work and i will have fun with this map!

I think he means a more gradual change in the terrain from one type to another, instead of from say tons of forest to tons of desert without a mix of the two inbetween. Just using this as an example of what he means.

Its a very nice map, but western china should be MUCH more mountainous, especially the Tibet region.

It's hard to map the height of China effectively without hindering gameplay. Almost all of it is technically mountains, hills or deserts or forests.

I agree, though. Really nice mapping, I'd have just done the terrain differently.

Top Bottom