City 4 Naming Poll - Turn 59

What shall we name our 4th City?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sommerswerd

Shades of the Sun
Supporter
We just founded City 4 and we need to name it, as it can't stay the "Unnamed AMAZON" city forever. For the choices we have the names that received votes in the last city naming poll.

The choices are:

Dianopolis

Antiope

Ephesus

If the winning choice does not get over 50% of the vote, then we will have a run-off.

Also, the list of city names is getting short, so please suggest some new names to add to the list to make our voting more exciting:goodjob:

Damnit, one of these days I'm going to succeed in getting a city named Ephesus, if only as a tribute to Bard's Tale. :)

Now that the poll is over, Ephesus is the leading choice with 40% of the vote. The other two choices are tied. As Captain I could break the tie, in favor of Dianopolis, since in which case we would have a run-off between Dianopolis and Ephesus, but that seems a little petty for a city-name poll. :(

So I would favor naming city 4 Ephesus and putting Dianopolis and Antiope in the running for the name of City 5. This is how we will proceed, unless there is an objection, and someone really, really wants me to break the tie so we have a run-off.

If nobody calls for a run-off:mischief: I would name city 4 Ephesus next turn.:)

I would say that we can just call it Ephesus. We should have plenty more cities for all of those names if people want.

Guess I prefer Ephesus to Dianopolis. But I don't like naming cities after cities that are now in ruin. Sets a bad precedent.

Haha, we can regain Ephesus's honor. :lol:

Seriously though, this city better not get razed.

Top Bottom