Civ 1 Quiz

Ok, there's one that was dicussed in another thread (hint hint):

You build a factory, which increases your shields by 50%
You then build a manufacturing plant that increases your shields by 100%
What is the total % increase in shield production?

Maybe... 100%?

Yep, nailed it. A factory in your city becomes obsolete when you build a Mfg. Plant, so you get the 100% rescource boost but not the 50% bost of the factory.

Your turn.

Okay..

What does the Science advisor address you as in BC time?

Then.. say.. Depotism.

You lazy lot :p
Two more days and I’ll tell you.

Sire.

C'mon guys, anybody could have quickly looked it up.. Oh well.

Anybody can ask a question now.

ok, i'm a newbie here, but this should be an interesting question:

1) what is the maximum basic trade production (i.e. excluding improvements and caravans) on earth?

bonus question: where are these city sites located?

Oh! I know the bonus question. It's where modern USA is situated. Right? But I'm not sure about the maximum trade production..

BTW, welcome to the civ1 forums ahtsun! Hope you can stay and liven the place up a bit :p

ahtsun said:
ok, i'm a newbie here, but this should be an interesting question:

1) what is the maximum basic trade production (i.e. excluding improvements and caravans) on earth?

bonus question: where are these city sites located?

I though it could be in near Germany close to the mountian region.

there are better sites than that.. at least 76 trades in democracy.. i have found at least 3, depending on special resource placements...

You really can't answer that question because it totally depends on resource placement.

Which are the same everytime.

flobi said:
You really can't answer that question because it totally depends on resource placement.

I think youre right
The ressource placement varies each time i begin a game on earth.

What is the maximum number of basic trades a grassland/plain/river/desert can produce ?

How can it be done ?

there are 2-3 places where this is possible, depending on map start up location:

1) argentina ( if there's a gold mountain) = 74 trade (but this is the only pracitcal one... )
2) cuba (if there's 3 fish) = 76 trade
3) southern tip of madagascar(if there's 3 fish) = 76 trade

What are the last two words when you lose a game of civilization?

Portuguese said:
Hummm...

Because in CIV2 a city square produces 1 shield in any terrain and in CIV1 it only produced shields if that square is of a type of terrain. that already produced a shield !

Right? I think so...

I think so too :rolleyes:

Top Bottom