Civ 5 Menu (Nom Nom Nom)

You know, I hadn't thought of my gaming menu, Mountain dew is usually a staple, combined with a Red Bull from time to time. As for food, probably nothing for a while, when I get hungry I'll probably order some Pizza and breadsticks.

ew, actually this sounds like it's going to be a very unhealthy day for me, maybe I should go buy a veggie platter so i'm eating something marginally healthy as well, would not like a serious Civ marathon to be interrupted by a bad case of heartburn.

You know, I hadn't thought of my gaming menu, Mountain dew is usually a staple, combined with a Red Bull from time to time. As for food, probably nothing for a while, when I get hungry I'll probably order some Pizza and breadsticks.

ew, actually this sounds like it's going to be a very unhealthy day for me, maybe I should go buy a veggie platter so i'm eating something marginally healthy as well, would not like a serious Civ marathon to be interrupted by a bad case of heartburn.

Ya know... I think this is probably typical for a lot of civ players.

We would probably be healthier if Release Day came packaged with a Convention Hall with food vendors. If we all brought laptops, the cost of food would keep junk to a minimum, but acceptable since it's 'available.' The other side of the coin is that when we're in front of other people, we will be less likely to eat a whole friggin' pizza at one sitting.

To be fair, though, one sitting can be 23 hours long.

How can you guys drink beer and play?! Alcohol totally kills my attention span and gives me way too much energy to sit around playing a game like Civ.

On that note though, I will be drinking sugarless Bawls for focus, no sugar as I get an instant crash whenever I have sugar and I'll probably chase it with plenty of coffee. Also loaded up on cigarettes as I'll probably light up a smoke every time I accomplish something.

Oh, also, shelled sunflower seeds, because they are awesome.

I will have a large, slow-digesting late lunch at work so that food does not slow my travels to home or my game playing time.

How can you guys drink beer and play?! Alcohol totally kills my attention span and gives me way too much energy to sit around playing a game like Civ.

On that note though, I will be drinking sugarless Bawls for focus, no sugar as I get an instant crash whenever I have sugar and I'll probably chase it with plenty of coffee. Also loaded up on cigarettes as I'll probably light up a smoke every time I accomplish something.

Oh, also, shelled sunflower seeds, because they are awesome.

with the new setam achievments that could be a lot of smokes on the first game!!!

Coffee, joints, Cigs. And maybe some beers towards the night. Haha cant wait!

I'm probably going to forget to eat.

Top Bottom