1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

civ advance based resource

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Karl der Grosse, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Wolfshade

Wolfshade Little Winger

Dear colleagues-modders, I made the mistake.
    I have 2 different .biq's with different settings, so in 1 of them Captured is "tradeable", in another one - "Heir". But not in 1 single .biq simultaneously. I experimented with .biq's more than month ago (I left it to be done for the future - according to my dev notes yesterday night), so I just forgot.
    My apologies for misinforming you.

2. nick0515

nick0515 Fantasy World Builder

No worries, Wolfshade. I've made similar mistakes before where i have remembered something wrong and stated you could do something you can't.

So only one trade-able unit is possible and it is always the default capture unit? That is a shame. I had big plans for multiple trade units.

3. Wolfshade

Wolfshade Little Winger

Looks like yes. And if captured unit may be upgraded to unit A (for example), then unit A cannot be traded as well.
    Also, icon index doesn't matter in the units trade case.

4. Karl der Grosse

Karl der Grosse Chieftain

5. timerover51

timerover51 Deity

I take it that you were not aware of the 32 resource limit on strategic and luxury resources bug?