Civ IV HOF Update Discussion Thread

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated - 21 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to @Anysense for the highest score of the update with a Standard, Normal, Deity, Space Colony game for 440,691 points.

@Sun Tzu Wu was the most active player during this update, submitting 5 games.

5 players were brave enough to take on Deity this update:

@Anysense - 1490 AD, Standard, Normal, Deity, Space Colony game for 440,691 points.
@Anysense - 1710 AD, Standard, Normal, Deity, Space Colony game for 164,965 points.
@Dhoomstriker - 970 AD, Duel, Epic, Deity, Diplomatic game for 250,818 points.
@fizbankovi - 1930 AD, Standard, Normal, Deity, Domination game for 57,563 points.
@Noble Zarkon - 3040 BC, Duel, Marathon, Deity, Conquest game for 54,839 points.
@Sun Tzu Wu - 2360 BC, Duel, Marathon, Deity, Domination game for 110,511 points.
@Sun Tzu Wu - 2080 BC, Duel, Marathon, Deity, Domination game for 71,342 points.
@Sun Tzu Wu - 2310 BC, Duel, Marathon, Deity, Domination game for 123,464 points.
@Sun Tzu Wu - 2480 BC, Duel, Marathon, Deity, Domination game for 60,549 points.
@Sun Tzu Wu - 1970 BC, Duel, Marathon, Deity, Domination game for 105,933 points.
** New Gauntlet Starting **

G-Minor 230 - Conquest, Immortal, Any Era, Small, Any Speed, Great Plains, Celt (check options)

Last edited:
New Number One Entries:
A number of players gained number one positions:

@Anysense with a 1490 AD, Standard, Normal, Deity, Space Colony game for 440,691 points.
@Dhoomstriker with a 970 AD, Duel, Epic, Deity, Diplomatic game for 250,818 points.

@Fractal Spiral with a 1250 AD, Small, Epic, Emperor, Diplomatic game for 34,920 points.

@donsig with a Jan 2050 AD, Duel, Normal, Monarch, Time game for 14,212 points.

@Noble Zarkon with a 1900 AD, Duel, Quick, Prince, Espionage game for 14,708 points.

@Fractal Spiral with a 1260 AD, Small, Epic, Noble, Diplomatic game for 19,862 points.

@Noble Zarkon with a 1848 AD, Duel, Normal, Warlord, Espionage game for 11,310 points.
@Noble Zarkon with a 1865 AD, Duel, Epic, Warlord, Espionage game for 15,466 points.

@Tonny with a 1100 AD, Standard, Normal, Settler, Espionage game for 35,916 points.

The Beta Hall of Fame has also been updated - 4 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to @the reverend for the highest score of the update with a Duel, Quick, Monarch, Conquest game for 62,099 points.

@the reverend was the most active player during this update, submitting 2 games.

@Noble Zarkon was the most active player during this update, submitting 2 games.

No player was brave enough to take on Deity this update.

New Number One Entries:
A number of players gained number one positions:

@the reverend with a 1950 AD, Duel, Quick, Monarch, Space Colony game for 30,311 points.

Hi Noble Zarkon,

I'm a bit confused regarding my games. I played all three of my games (2 with Arabia and one with the Vikings) with the beta mod (3.19.005_beta2). However, I'm not sure why my Vikings game showed up in the main HOF and Quattromasters, but the Arabian games did not. I did see the Arabian games in the beta HOF table, but they don't show up for my Quattromasters score. Should I be running an older version of the HOF mod for now? I tried to search the forums on this prior to playing the games, but I did not find very clear guidance on this topic.

Thanks.

I played all three of my games (2 with Arabia and one with the Vikings) with the beta mod (3.19.005_beta2). However, I'm not sure why my Vikings game showed up in the main HOF and Quattromasters, but the Arabian games did not.
That was our mistake sorry (now corrected), the beta mod is not eligible for the main tables or Quattromasters - you should use 003 or 004b, I'll update the Mods page to make this clear.

Great game Anysense!

A Space Victory on Normal/Deity is quite challenging, and 1490AD is the fastest HOF entry for any map size on that speed/difficulty.

Thanks, Kaitzilla! I suppose that was a good game, not much competition though. May be, we need a gauntlet on Normal/Deity Space? Then guys like yourself or WastinTime would take their time to show how 'great' my game actually was:D

Top Bottom