Civ4 user

Johnstrain

Chieftain
Hello. I am not a newbie but first time here at fanatics. I have the civ4 complete release and civ5 release. Warlords BTS Colonization all bundled in three discs. What's BUG BULL BAT? Where's the crash report stuff on Road to War Mod? What maps are available for civ4 and how to get.
For the tech people how to unlock the civ5 disc to play?

Thanks....johnstrain

BUG = BtS Unaltered Gameplay. BULL and BAT go along with it. It can be found here.

Not sure about Road to War Mod. Civ4 Creation and Customization can be searched for what you need. The forum is located here.

As far as I know, Civ5 requires players to use STEAM. With an account, you can load with the disk and then register the game on STEAM and you can play it. Civ5 C&C can be found here.

Civ5 is the store release. It never played as i was required to go online with lockout code. Years ago. Im now online thru a phone. No nutting bout stream. Road2War has a issue memory. It crashes about 3 yrs into game play. Desert War never opened. These two mods...others played ok. Ive a desktop win10 to play with now.
Will check the links thank you for your help. Johnstrain

Welcome to CivFanatics.

I also had a store bought disk of Civ5 and, after loading it, had to register it with STEAM or it would not work. STEAM account is free. However, Civ5 has a bunch of updates and that is going to be hard over a phone line. Good luck.

Top Bottom